The Pediatric Pulse Oximeter is a great choice for those looking to spot check oxygen saturation and pulse rate measurements. The child-friendly design decreases child anxiety during measurements, helping to ensure accurate readings.Features and Benefits
- Child-friendly design
- Finger size range: 0.3" - 1.0"
- Four-way OLED with six display modes
- Adjustable brightness levels from 1-10
- Prescription required
- Portable, non-invasive spot check of oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Uses two AAA batteries
- Lanyard, silicone case. and hang bag included
- Low battery indicator
- Actual Product Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AAA
- Battery Duration: 30 Hours
- Display Type: Four-Way OLED
- Fingertip Width Range: 0.3"-1"
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-80 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 1.5"
- Overall Product Length: 4"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Primary Product Color: Green
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Rate Accuracy Range: + / - 2 Percent
- Pulse Rate Display Range: 0-254 bpm
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30-235 bpm
- SpO2 Accuracy Range: + / - 3 Percent
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 70-99 Percent
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 131 deg F
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Model # 18707