A Hand-Held Talking Device that Reads and Speaks Pre-Recorded Labels!
The PenFriend Labeler features easy to use, bright yellow buttons and a 4GB internal memory. Use the included self-adhesive assorted labels on DVD's, CD's, prescriptions, medicine packaging, vitamins, cans, boxed, or freezer food, important documents, mail, appointment dates and times, cooking instructions, shopping lists; the list is endless! After recording each barcoded label, simply pass the pen over the label and it will automatically speak, no need to press any buttons.
The PenFriend Labeler can be used at home, the grocery store, or classroom all without the use of a computer. The included USB cable is only included to back-up your MP3 recordings to a computer, but is optional. Also, included is free ‘PenFriend sticker management software’ which works with JAWS screen reader and free CreateLINK software to access sound enabled books, posters or maps. Avoid frustration and You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
PenFriend Labeler Features:
- Specifically designed for those with blindness or low vision
- Uses your own voice to make personalized messages
- Labels can be put on almost anything and are re-recordable
- Holds up to 70 hours of recording time
- 4 bright yellow, easy to use buttons
- 127 self-adhesive assorted and 3 magnetic labels included
- Do not need a computer to use
- Labels on box contain audio instructions
- Powered by two "AAA" batteries (included)
- USB cable to back-up recordings to a computer (optional)
- Included neck lanyard
PenFriend Labeler Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8"L x 1.5"W
- Weight: 2.82 oz
- Power: two (2) "AAA" batteries
- Scanning Distance: 12"
- Recording Time: 70 hours
- File Format: MP3
- Auto Shut-off: After 3 minutes of non-use
- Color: Black
- USB Cable: to connect device to computer to back-up (optional)
- Labels: Contains mini barcodes
- Includes: one (1) Penfriend Labeler, USB cable, neck lanyard, 2 "AAA" batteries, 127 assorted labels, 3 magnetic badges, audio instructions, storage box
- Decide what you want to label
- Peel off one of the self-adhesive labels and stick it anywhere on your item
- Touch the tip of the PenFriend Labeler to the label you've just put onto your item
- Hold down a button to record a message holding it at least 12" from your mouth
- To read the label, just pass the tip of the pen over the label you just recorded and it will speak your message
Warranty: one (1) year
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: DL76, RNIB solutions, pen friend, pen-friends, labeller, labeling pen, audio labeler, assistive device, assistive technology, personal assistant for visually impaired people, PAVIP, low vision aids, aids for the blind, equipment for the blind, reading device, sight impairment, blindness, partially sighted, sight aid, impaired aids