Adult and pediatric patients can rehab their knees in this continuous passive motion machine!
The Phoenix Model 1800 Knee CPM is a durable continuous passive motion machine that allows patients of all sizes to rehabilitate their injured or surgically repaired knees. Featuring an open carriage design, this Knee CPM is accessible to pediatric, athletic and bariatric patients, making it an ideal therapuetic device for hospitals or private homes. Synthetic sheepskin knee CPM softgoods and Velcro® deliver a high level of comfort to patients, increasing compliantce and speeding recovery. Buy your Phoenix Model 1800 Knee CPM from ActiveForever.com today!
Phoenix Model 1800 Knee CPM Features:
- Accommodates pediatric, athletic and bariatric patients
- Easy to control and program
- Durable yet lightweight steel build
- Suitable for hospitals and homes
Phoenix Model 1800 Knee CPM Unit Specifications:
- Knee Flexion: 110 degrees
- Knee Extension: -5 degrees
- Speed: 1 to 3 degrees/second
- Pause: 0 to 30 seconds
- Limb Length: 20 to 42 inches
- Calf Length: 11 to 24 inches
- Thigh Length: 9 to 18 inches
- Power Supply: 110v
- Unit Weight: 25 lbs.
- Length: 28 inches
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Warranty: Two-year manufacturer warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: furniss