Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Designed by Joseph Pilates, the Spine Corrector Barrel helps not only to build flexibility, but also endurance, coordination, muscle tone and even helps improve breathing. The natural curvature of the spine is reinforced by stretching across the barrel, ultimately releasing tension and relaxing the body from the head to the feet.
The complex nature of the spine requires the complex chain of ligaments, bones muscles and discs to work in unison to be both stable and flexible to adjust to the body's movements. A properly aligned spine reduces stress on the spinal tissue, also reducing fatigue and increasing flexibility. The Stamina AeroPilates Spine Corrector Barrel allows the user to properly realign the spine into its naturally neutral position as well as help strengthen the core and pelvis, building a solid foundation for the entire body. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Pilates Spine Corrector Barrel Features:
- Provides a durable, effective base for stretching
- Works to expand the chest and increase lung capacity
- Builds and strengthens core muscles groups
- Built in handles for stretching and portablility
- Helps treat scoliosis, arthritis, osteoporosis, humpback and more
- More cost effective than a trip to the chiropractor
- Reinforces natural shape of spinal column
- Exercises core muscles for correct posture
- Utilizes appropriate Pilates exercises for spine correction
- Includes a 20 minute workout video demonstrating 14 different exercises!
Stamina Pilates Barrel Specifications:
- Dimensions: 27.5" L x 17.5" W x 13.5" H
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Materials: Wood base and vinyl padded upholstery
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer's
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Staminapilates, 55-4250, 554250, SCB, pilatu, Romana Kryzanowska, stott, pilaties