Simple and effective, the Pneumatic Squeeze Bulb Dynamometer records maximum squeeze strength, helping hand therapists determine the hand strength, rehabilitation progress, or the extent of nerve damage in a patient with limited squeeze capabilities.
Available in two styles, 0-15 psi and 0-30 psi, both Pneumatic Squeeze Bulb Dynamometers are equipped with a second indicator that remains at the maximum setting until manually reset. Lightweight and convenient, this is one of the simplest and most portable grip strength dynamometers on the market. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Pneumatic Squeeze Bulb Dynamometer Features:
- Rubber bulb is easy to grip and squeeze
- Provides accurate and repeatable grip strength tests
- Secondary force indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset
Pneumatic Squeeze Bulb Dynamometer Specifications:
- Two gauges available: 0-15 and 0-30
- Analog gauge calibrated in psi
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Baseline, dynomometer, hydraulic dyna, pump dynamometer,