When massaged into the affected area the Polar Frost Cold Gel immediately takes effect, quickly absorbing for long-lasting relief. To avoid irritation, the Aloe Vera used in the gel contains anti-inflammatory properties that keep the skin smooth and moisturized during treatment.
The Polar Frost Pain Relieving Cold Gel is available in a variety of sizes including a one gallon jug, pump bottle, tube and sample packages. A roll-on applicator and cold spray is also available for individuals who prefer fingers-free application.
Application should be repeated regularly every three hours for 3-5 days. Experience the unmatched benefits of cold gel pain relief with the Polar Frost Pain Relieving Cold Gel. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Polar Frost Pain Relieving Cold Gel Features:
- Relieves injuries to muscles and soft tissue
- Instantly chills affected area
- Gel absorbs fast and works quickly
- Long-lasting cooling relief from Aloe Vera and menthol
- Available in a variety of sizes for any occasion
Polar Frost Pain Relieving Cold Gel Specifications:
- Recommended Uses: Repeat application every three hours for 3-5 days, as needed.
- Sizes and Quanity:
- Gallon, Individual
- Gallon, Case of 4
- Pump Bottle, 17oz, Individual
- Pump Bottle, 17oz, Case of 12
- Roll-on, 2.5oz, Individual
- Roll-on, 2.5oz, Case of 24
- Tube, 5oz, Individual
- Tube, 5oz, Case of 12
- Sample Packs, Case of 200
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: mettler electronics, biofreeze, bio freeze, pain relief gel, 1881, 1882, 1883, 1884, 1885, 1886, 1887, polar gel, polar therapy, polar frost cold gel