The Post Medical Sharps Cabinet is a strong and durable wall mounting cabinet that is designed to keep disposed of sharp medical instruments secure. It is designed to hold the one and half gallon Translucent Sharps Container 2201-LPBW and keep it secure.
The cabinet has a sixteen gauge heavy steel construction to resist damage and any attempt of breaking in. It features two padlocks on either sides allowing users to secure the cabinet with strong and heavy locks. For added biosecurity, the cabinet also has a cam lock on one side that can only be opened with a specific key. The Sharps Cabinet has a six and a half inches long drop tube on the top that renders the contents inside inaccessible from the top. The bottom of the tube aligns exactly with the opening of the container placed inside to facilitate efficient collection of the instruments. A clear view window is strategically designed on the front of the cabinet to allow users to check if the container inside is full and needs to be replaced or not.
The Secure Sharps Cabinet by Post Medical is ideal to be used in treatment centers, prisons, correctional facilities, or other high security places. The cabinet is the perfect solution for places where it is important to keep disposed off sharp medical instruments secure and inaccessible by unauthorized personnel.
Product Features and Benefits
- View window on the front to check the fill line
- Cam lock and side padlocks for maximum security
- Made of sixteen gauge heavy steel which makes it hard to break
- Appropriate for treatment centers, jails, and other high security areas
- Six and a half Inch drop tube on the top makes contents inside inaccessible
- Manufacturer: Post Medical
- Construction: Heavy Steel
- Use With: 1.5 gallon LP series sharps containers
- Dimensions: 20 Inches (Height) x 9 Inches (Width) x 5 Inches (Depth)
- Model: 88-SFP