Start healing bulging and compressed discs and improving your range of motion and flexibility!
Physical therapy can now be done in the comfort of your home, without co-pays or appointments. Stop living with headaches, a stiff neck, and fatigue. The new Posture Pump Cervical Disc Hydrator Model 1100 features a new Comfort Visor™ which gently molds to the shape of the forehead (no chin or jaw contact) and does not hyper-extend the neck. In addition, this posture pump comes with a single EED® (Expanding Ellipsodial Decompression) air cell for decompressing and hydrating discs at moderate pressure levels while shaping and restoring the proper neck curve for comfortable, corrective deep relief.
Poor posture can be caused by many things: sitting in front of a computer or driving for long periods, holding a telephone receive against your head and shoulder, or sleeping in the incorrect position. The most important thing one can do to improve their posture, no matter how bad, is to use the right equipment and adopt a more active lifestyle. Turn back the clock on your spine and maintain a youthful, healthy posture. The Posture Pump Cervical Disc Hydrator Model 1100 is lightweight and portable, easy to operate, and made in the USA. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Posture Pump Cervical Disc Hydrator Model 1100 Features:
- Relieves headaches, painful neck stiffness, and fatigue
- Decreases bulging of the discs
- Puts the shape of the neck back into its proper curve
- Compressed discs are decompressed and hydrated
- Reduces and corrects forward head and neck posture
- Improves ranges of motion and flexibility
- Used in the comfort of your own home
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to operate and comes fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Recommended by doctors world-wide
Posture Pump Cervical Disc Hydrator Model 1100 Specifications:
- Pressure Level: Moderate
- Use: 2 - 3 times per week
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Color: Blue/Black
- NOTE: You may experience soreness and discomfort during the first week of use. This is normal as you strengthen your back and neck. Skip a few days, but don't quit! Can be used before bedtime to have a more restful night's sleep.
- Includes: one Posture Pump Cervical Disc Hydrator Model 1100
- Posture Pump Cervical Disc Hydrator Manual
Typical Condition Related Uses:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Muscle tension
You should NOT use Posture Pump® if you have:
- Spinal instability
- Spinal cord compression
- Serious pathology, disease or malignancy
- Implanted spinal hardware
- Have had spinal surgery
- Acute traumatic injury
- Extruded disc fragments
- Inflammatory disease and/or infections
- Spreading and/or aggravation of your symptoms
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Do not use without first consulting your doctor. Specific joint, nerve, disc, vascular and other disorders or weaknesses can be aggravated and worsened.
Warranty: six (6) months on Parts and Labor with proof of purchase
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Posture Pump® Model 1100-S (Single neck air cell), POS1100S, posture-pump, posturepump