All PresSsion Compression Garments are made of strong, lightweight nylon-reinforced polyurethane with zippers. They feature a flexi-walled inflation socket with a specially designed connector to assure secure hose retention and prevent air shut-off even if the hose is kinked or flattened. These garments are specially made to be used with either the PresSsion Multi 3 or the PresSsion Multi 6 Gradient Sequential Compression Devices. With 18 different configurations, PresSsion Compression Garments are available in almost every configuration you can imagine. You can be sure that these garments are a top of the line when it comes to reliability and quality which ActiveForever.com guarantees.
Please Note: All PresSsion Compression garments are sold individually
PresSsion Compression Garments Features:
- Strong, lightweight nylon reinforced polyurethane
- Built with a Flexi-walled inflation socket
- Inflation socked is designed to secure hose retention
- Garment extenders available for larger treatment areas
- Zippers provide added donning convenience
- Multi-chamber garments fill up in sections for graduated therapy
The dimensions are the same for both the uniform garments and for the sequential 3 and 6 chamber garments. All uniform garments are 1 chamber.
PresSsion Compression Garment Specifications:
- Click here for sizing information
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 43016, 43149, pression, chatt, chattanooga, DJO, 6chamber, 3chamber, multi3, multi6, lymphedema pump, compression garments, PresSsion