The Pride Jazzy Select Elite Power Chair delivers a reliable blend of power, performance and style in an affordable, durable package. The front-wheel drive provides a stable and secure ride for excellent maneuverability both inside and out. The standard high-back seat with headrest and the large seat create a comfortable electric power chair.
The Pride Jazzy Select Elite Power Chair utilizes in-line, front-wheel drive technology to provide excellent stability and torque. The deluxe captains seat is ergonomically designed for comfort and even features comfortable armrests. The unique articulating rear frame provides superb stability while completing everyday chores. Buy your Pride Jazzy Select Elite Power Chair from ActiveForever.com!
Jazzy Select Elite Features:
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- Easy access to batteries from rear
- Depth adjustable foot platform
- Tool-less shroud removal
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- Jazzy armor includes shroud and controller guards to protect from daily wear and tear
Jazyy Select Power Chair Specifications:
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground clearance: 1.5” at anti-tips
- Turning radius: 24.75”
- Overall length: 34.375” without front riggings
- Overall width: 22.75”
- Drive wheels: 9”
- Front casters: 3” solid
- Rear casters: 6” solid
- Suspension: Limited
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive
- Braking system: Intelligent braking (electronic, regenerative disc brakes)
- Standard electronics: 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Specialty controls: N/A
- Battery charger: Off-board, 3 amp
- Per-charge range: Up to 15 miles
- Battery requirements: (2) 12 volt, deep cycle
- Battery size: U-1
- Battery weight: 24.5 lbs. each
- Base weight: 68.5 lbs.
- Standard seat weight: 43.5 lbs. (comfort high-back)
- Max. seat dimensions: 20” x 20”
Warranty: 5-year on frame; 13-month on electronics; 13-month on drive motors
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: mobility wheelchair, powerchair