Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
This extra large and plush chair features a 2 position lift to aid with getting in and out of the chair while the quiet and smooth motor makes this chair ideal for use in any room of the house.
This durable lift chair features a heavy-duty lift actuator and scissor mechanism and contains an engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood frame. Other features include a simple no tools needed installation with the removable back, standard head and arm covers, flame retardant yet stylish material, and an integrated battery backup in case of power failure. The Pride Lift Chairs help individuals lead a more independent lifestyle in the comfort of their own home; buy the Pride Lift Chair Heritage Collection today!
Pride Lift Chair Heritage Collection Features:
- High quality, comfortable and reliable
- Single-switch hand control
- Fire retardant
- Heavy-duty scissor mechanism
- Whisper quiet operation
- Integrated emergency battery backup
- Dual Megamat Ultra motor
- Available in several beautiful colors
- Two point recline position
Pride Lift Chair Heritage Collection Specifications:
- Click here to view the Pride Lift Chair fabric and color options
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Width: 30"
- Seat To Floor: 20"
- Top Of Back To Seat: 29"
- Back Width: 38"
- Back Style: Blown Fiber Removable Button Back
- Fully Padded Chase: Yes
- Integrated Emergency Battery Backup: Yes
- Recline Positions: 2
- Standard Arm Covers: Yes
- Standard Head Cover: Yes
- Motor: Megamat Ultra (dual)
- Wood Frame: Engineered Furniture Laminate / Hardwood Frame
- Pride Heritage Series Comparison
- Users Manual
Please Note: No installation is provided.
Medicares Certificate of Medical Necessity form (.PDF)
Medicares criteria for coverage of Lift Chairs
Note: ActiveForever does not bill Medicare directly
Warranty: 7 year pro-rated warranty; lifetime lift mechanism warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 25% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: GL-358XXL, pride mobility, recliner