Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection LC571
Designed to limit strain on the back and legs, the Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection is an excellent way to relax and accommodate individuals who require assistance with standing up from a sitting position. Comfortable and durable, this large 3 position, full reclining lift chair features all the great amenities of other Pride lift chairs, but also includes flip-open arm rests for easy storage of remotes and personal belongings. Large dual pockets can also be found on the sides of the lift chair to store magazines, newspapers and TV guides.
Like most Pride lift chair recliners The Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection utilizes an ultra quiet and smooth lift motor and an innovative fiber-filled pillow design for maximum support and comfort. Additional features include standard head and arm covers, removable back and an integrated battery backup so you dont get stuck in the event of a power outage. The Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection is available in a wide selection of attractive fabrics and colors to compliment any home décor, and also comes with a heat and massage option to help relive muscle and joint discomfort. Buy the Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection from Active Forever today!
Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection Features:
- Megamat Ultra Motor: Specifically designed for Pride lift chairs, the Megamat Ultra Motor is the highest quality lift chair motor on the market today.
- 20% Additional thrust power: The force rating of the actuator on the pride lift chair offers 1,350 lbs of push/pull force. Compare to other lift chairs with 1,000 lbs push/pull force.
- Integrated Battery Backup: Strictly designed to take you from a reclined to seated position during the occurrence of a power failure.
- Engineered furniture grade laminate / hardwood frame
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Standard head and arm covers
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117)
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Removable back
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics w/ 12’ cord
Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 375lbs.
- User Height Range: 55" - 60"
- Seat to Floor: 21"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Width: 22"
- Top of Back to Seat: 27"
- Back Style: Blown Fiber Pillow Back
- Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
- Recline Positions: 3
- Heat & Massage Option: Yes
- Distance From Wall: 16"
- Overall Chair Width: 38"
- Chair Weight: 113 lbs.
- Due to potential skin allergies and sensitivities, this lift chair is not Scotch Guard protected
- Pride Specialty Series Comparison
- Users Manual
Please note that the free shipping option only includes delivery to your door. No installation is provided. If you require home installation, we recommend the White Glove Delivery option.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Note: ActiveForever does not bill Medicare directly
Warranty:Limited warranty on steel lift frame, Pro-rated 7-year limited warranty on other parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: LL-571, LC571, Mobility aid, pride, reclining lift, liftchair
Please Note: This item ships via freight line, anticipate 1 - 2 weeks for delivery. Phone number required for delivery.