Portable Patient Alarms are a cost effective technology for monitoring patient activity and helping to prevent falls by alerting caregivers of unsupervised movement.Features and Benefits
- Automatically counts down the number of days pad is in use and sends alert when pad life is near expiration
- Includes Patented TamperProof Caregiver Key setting; Only the caregiver can turn the monitor off
- Safety Auto-Reset automatically resets when pressure is applied to a connected sensor pad
- No Unsafe "Off" switch prevents resident tampering
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented Pad Lost notification alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery operated (3x AA not included)
- Low Battery notification; Light will flash to alert caregivers that the batteries are becoming low in the monitor
- Nurse call capability; a nurse call adapter allows for use with a hardwired nurse call system, alerting caregivers through an existing nurse call system
- Adjustable volume, multiple alarm tones, alarm delay
- Protective boot helps prevent monitor damage
- Actual Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 5"
- Overall Product Length: 3.25"
- Overall Product Width: 1.5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # fgm-100cp