Manufacturer Product Description:
Proactive Medical Products Protekt Aire 3000 Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress System, 35" x 80" x 8" Mattress, 350 lb Pump Weight Capacity
The value-oriented Protekt Aire 3000 is an ideal mattress system for a provider with a limited budget that won't sacrifice quality. The Protekt Aire 3000 combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The durable, powerful yet quiet user friendly pump is designed to treat pressure ulcers stages I-IV. The Protekt Aire 3000 mattress has 20 individual bladders that allow for deep submersion and excellent pressure redistribution. The Protekt Aire 3000 pump alternates in 10-minutes intervals and the adjustable air flow dial provides custom pressure settings for each patient's individual requirements.
- 16 laser air holes to keep patient cool and dry.
- Removable, water-resistant, non-shear, anti-microbial nylon cover is quilted for extra comfort.
- CPR valve provides rapid deflation of mattress.
- Non-skid cover prevents mattress from slipping.
- 8" Alternating cell depth.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system with a static button.
- Air flow dial to obtain custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Low pressure alarm.
- Adjustable hanging brackets.
- UL approved power cord.
- Kink-resistant tubing.
- 18-month warranty.