Heavy-duty and easy to install, the ProBasics® Clamp-On Half Rails are a must-have for any Invacare hospital bed. These bed rails can be installed semi-permanently or permanently on most spring-fabric medical-style beds. The Brown Vein finish fits into any decor and the clamp-on style requires no tools install. Keep your patients safe with the ProBasics Clamp-On Half Rails. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
ProBasics® Clamp-On Half Rails Features:
- Heavy duty welded steel
- Clamp-on, no tools required
- Brown vein finish
- Includes one pair of rails
- Dual flat channel crossbraces are secured with wing-nut clamp
- Helps keep patients from falling out of bed
- Reduced gap reduces entrapment hazards
ProBasics® Clamp-On Half Rails Specifications:
- Dimensions: 37"L x 19"H
- Rail Height Above Deck:
- Width Between Rails: 36"
- Shipping Dimensions: 37"L x 7"W x 17"H
- Shipping Product Weight: 23 lbs
- Materials: Welded steel
- Color: Brown Vein
- Includes: one pair of ProBasics® Clamp-On Half Rails
- Compatible with the following Invacare beds: Invacare Manual Bed 5307IVC, Invacare Semi-Electric Bed 5310IVC, Invacare Full Electric Bed 5410IVC, Invacare Value Care Semi-Electric Bed VC5310 and Invacare Value Care Duo Semi-Electric Bed VC5210 (only when used with casters)
Warranty: two (2) year limited
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: safety rails, inva care, 9153601866, PB7035, pro basics, pro-basics, half-rails, patient home care, patient care, patient room, mobility aids, bed-rail, bedrail, clamp on bed rails