The ProBasics® Shower Chair without Back features adjustable aluminum legs so the user can customize the seat height to their personal comfort level from 14" to 19". The legs are angled and the wide based crutch tips help to increase stability. Additional holes located in the sides of the seat act as handles and allow for easy portability and transport. The ProBasics® Shower Chair without Back requires no tools to assemble and supports up to 300 pounds. This economical shower chair also features a textured seat with drain holds and simple 1/2" snap button adjustments. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
ProBasics® Shower Chair without Back Features:
- Extra deep and wide seat surface
- Aluminum legs with 1/2" snap button adjustments to help with stability
- Textured seat with drain holes
- Handles on side of seat for easy transport
- Angled legs prevent tipping
- No tools required for assembly
- 1" anodized aluminum frame
- Non-slip rubber feet
ProBasics® Shower Chair without Back Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 12.2"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat Height Adjustment: Minimum 14" - maximum 19"
- Base Dimensions: 17" x 17" (angled)
- Product Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Material: Blow-molded plastic and aluminum
- Please Note: DOES NOT include back support
Warranty: Limited - 2 years on frame
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Bath chair, pro basics, pro-basics, shower seat, 202, fall prevention, bath safety, shower accessories