The Prolite Easy Air Pneumatic Ankle Stirrup Brace is a dependable brace filled with air pads which can be adjusted individually for a customized fit. These free-flow airpads massage the area around the joint to help reduce swelling. This air ankle brace can be worn with shoes and features an adjustable heel piece with a foot symbol pre-printed to ensure correct application.
The Prolite Easy Air Pneumatic Ankle Stirrup Brace features two fully adjustable hook and loop riveted straps that go completely around your leg and brace to keep it from slipping off. This brace is ideal for:
- Acute Capsular Ligament injuries (ankle sprains)
- Ankle strains
- Chronic ankle instability
- Preventive bracing and post cast support
You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Prolite Easy Air Pneumatic Ankle Stirrup Brace Features:
- Provides stability to the ankle
- Adjustable airflow for a customized fit
- Massages the area around the joint reducing swelling
- Anatomical, low profile shell design can be worn with shoes
- Easy to put on and use with hook and loop closures and riveted straps
- Foot symbol pre-printed on the heel pad ensures correct application
- Comfortable double layer foam inlay cushions and protects ankle joint
- Made in the USA
Prolite Easy Air Pneumatic Ankle Stirrup Brace Specifications:
- Sizes: Standard (for those 5'4" or taller)
- Orientation: Available in left or right side
- Air Tube Length: 30" (Ankle brace air cells are pre-inflate and do not normally require adjustment. See air adjustment instructions below if pinching or uneven pressure occurs after normal brace adjustment.)
- Color: Black (outside) / Blue (inside)
- Care: Spot clean with a soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse and wipe clean.
- Includes: one (left or right) Prolite Easy Air Pneumatic Ankle Stirrup Brace, 30" air tubing, and instructions
- DO NOT USE FOR: acute, grade 3 ankle sprain where flexion or extension is not desirable or permissible; uncontrolled sever edema/swelling; condition in which increased lymphatic return is not desired; severe ankle / foot deformities
1. Open the heel pad straps on the outside of the brace and pre-adjust width.
2. Place round edge of heel pad under the heel and align the brace with your ankle. Adjust the width of the heel pad by adjusting and fastening the heel pad straps on the outside of the brace.
3. First secure the lower strap.
4. Then secure the upper strap in the opposite direction.
5. Adjust the brace by squeezing the sides together with one hand and tightening the straps from the bottom to the top under the comfortable and secure level of support has been reached. If necessary, re-adjust the heel pad straps.
6. Put on a sports shoe or other lace-up shoe.
1. Unfold the valve on the top of the air cell.
2. insert the provided tube into the valve.
3. Add a small amount of air by blowing into the tube or Remove a small amount of air by gently squeezing the air cell.
4. Squeeze the valve flat and remove the tube.
5. Fold the valve back in to the original place.
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: pro-lite, pro lite, fla orthopedics, 7588500, 7588501