The PROMOGRAN® PRISMA® Matrix Wound Dressing is a freeze-dried matrix that protects sores from infection while accelerating the wound healing process. A sterile blend of collagen and oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC), the PRISMA® wound dressing deactivates potentially harmful matrix metalloproteases (MMPs) that may slow healing.
The PROMOGRAN® PRISMA® is ideal for treating infection-free chronic wounds such as diabetic foot and leg ulcers, pressure sores, and venous and arterial ulcers. Fully compatible with compression therapy, the hemostatic PROMOGRAN® dressing can be an integral part of any wound care solution. If your healthcare facility, hospital or emergency response team needs to create an optimal and adaptive healing environment for efficient wound management, buy the PROMOGRAN® PRISMA® Matrix Wound Dressing from ActiveForever.com today!
- Protects wounds from infection
- Promotes healing new cell growth
- Absorbs detrimental compounds from wound exudate
- Indicated for diabetic, pressure, and venous ulcers
- Compatible with compression bandages
PROMOGRAN PRISMA Matrix Wound Dressing Specifications:
- HCPCS Code: A6021, A6022
- Available Sizes: 4.34" (28 cm) or 19.1"(123 cm)
- Contains: 55% Collagen; 44% ORC; 1% Silver
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: JNJMA028, JNJMA123, haemostatic, systagenix, woundcare, nursing