Even in non-contact sports, injuries range from nagging Plantar Fasciitis (an inflammation of the tissue on the bottom of the foot) to Achilles tendonitis, ankle sprains, cramps and hamstring pulls, among many others. The best way to treat an injury is to prevent it from happening in the first place with the ProStretch Unilateral Stretching System! Many athletic injuries can be prevented by improving lower extremity strength, balance and flexibility. ProStretch is specifically designed to allow you to improve all three of these categories while reducing your overall risk of injury.
The ProStretch Unilateral Stretching System has been proven to stretch leg muscles easier and far more effectively than any other conventional method. By improving flexibility, ProStretch can alleviate common ailments to the lower extremities. The ProStretch can be used to isolate gastrocnemius, soleus, hamstrings, plantar fascia, and tibialis anterior. Ideal for Closed Kinetic Chain rehab programs.
ProStretch Unilateral and Bilateral Features:
- Helps reduce the risk of injury when used before and after exercise
- Increases flexibility, range of motion and performance
- Gives support for controlled stretching
- Reaches tough spots like the Achilles tendon and the plantar fascia
ProStretch Unilateral Stretching System Specifications:
- 01 Unilateral (single): Weight: 2 lbs, includes an illustrated instruction booklet
- 02 Bilateral (double): Weight: 5 lbs, includes an instructional DVD
- Material: Made of high-impact PVC
- Color: Blue
- ProStretch Instruction Manual
IMPORTANT Information about the ProStretch:
- If you presently have a foot, ankle or calf injury, consult your physician or physical therapist before using ProStretch
- Do not use ProStretch on wet surface, ice, gravel, loose stone or sand
- Never stretch a cold muscle. Warm up first with a short walk or jog
- Never stretch to the point of pain or bounce while stretching, as this will actually tighten the muscle rather than increasing its flexibility
- A rubber soled shoe is recommended while using ProStretch
- When in doubt about your physical ability, consult a physician or physical therapist
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Stretchers, PT-100, PT-200, pro stretch, pro-stretch