UVA is the strongest of the wave lengths and enters the dermis skin cells where cancer forms. UVB is mostly absorbed by the ozone layer, but some does reach the surface of the Earth, does not change depending on the time of the year, and cannot be filtered by glass. R & R Industrial Sunscreen SPF 30 is ideal for those who work outside and are exposed to the sun's Ultra Violet rays, such as construction workers, landscapers, tow truck or delivery drivers.
R & R Industrial Sunscreen SPF 30 rubs in clear, leaves no white residue, is “fragrance free”, and has up to 80 minute of water resistance. Available in 2, 4, 8, and 32 ounce, and one gallon bottles, 50 ML airless pump, 5 ML packets, each and case quantities. Be good to your skin and protect it with R & R Industrial Sunscreen with SPF 30; Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
R & R Industrial Sunscreen SPF 30 Features:
- Blocks both UVA and UVB rays
- Water resistance of 80 minutes
- Up to 5 hours of protection
- Fragrance free
- FDA Approved
- Rubs in clear, leaves no white residue
- Available in clear and physical Zinc Oxide
R & R Industrial Sunscreen SPF 30 Specifications:
- Sizes Available: 2oz, 8oz, 32oz, & Gallon
- Case Quantities: 4, 12, & 24
- SPF: Skin Protection Factor (amount of time it will take for skin to burn)
- SPF 30: 300 minutes / Blocks 96% of UVB rays
- Minimum Application: Every two hours
- Water Resistance: 80 minutes
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) D120 Compliant
- ISO 24444 / ISO 24442
- PA +++ / UVA
NOTE: The only different between the Gray and White bottles is the packaging. The formula is the same.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Expedited Shipping: Costs may vary for the Case Sizes of R & R Industrial Sunscreen SPF 30. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: lotion, sun screen, zincoxide, physical block, sunblock, sun block, waterproof sunscreen, sun protection, sun protection factor, skin cancer, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Melanoma, SPF30, ICSS, ICSSP, ISSC