Pressure sores are described as ulcerations of the skin due to damage caused by prolonged pressure. A number of other factors also contribute to the development of pressure sores including shear, friction and improper positioning. Wheelchair users and people of restricted mobility are at increased risk of developing pressure sores; therefore, preventative measures need to be considered.
The Regency Relax X-Cell Wheelchair Cushion is a very comfortable wheelchair cushion that contains a unique 4 quadrant design lessons cushion positioning risk protection against pressure ulcers. Plus a no-memory aqueous gel that contours to the body and increases surface area with four separate chambers that provide even distribution of no-memory gel. This high level of prevention gives you an assurance that you are well protected and can relax and concentrate on the things you love. The bottom lining features a nonslip base keeping it firm in place. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Regency Relax X-Cell Wheelchair Cushion Features:
- 4 quadrant design lessons cushion positioning risk in chair
- No-memory aqueous gel contours to the body and increases surface area
- Comfortably distributes weight and provides excellent pressure relief
- Four separate chambers provide even distribution of no-memory gel
- It successfully passed a comprehensive range of tests including durability, flammability and patient acceptability tests.
- Cover minimizes the effects of shear and friction and has a nonslip base; hook and pile closure
Regency Relax X-Cell Wheelchair Cushion Specifications:
||16" x 16" x 3"
||17" x 17" x 3"
||18" x 16" x 3"
||18" x 18" x 3"
||20" x 18" x 3"
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Trulife, true life, mobility aids, RX002, xcell, excell, excel, wheel chair