The McKesson Regular Underpad is a soft and efficient underpad with moderate absorbency. The pad is ideally used to protect surfaces like bed linens, chairs, couches etc. from light to moderate incontinence leaks.
The underpad has a triple layer design. The topmost layer is a non-woven topsheet that is incredibly soft on the skin and highly permeable to moisture. The soft texture ensures maximum patient comfort while the high moisture permeability quickly channels all fluids into the absorbent core. This helps keep the user’s skin dry and healthy. The middle layer of the McKesson Regular Underpad is a high-quality fluff polymer core with moderate absorbency. The core quickly absorbs the fluids and also neutralizes their pH to prevent skin rashes and irritation and maintain skin wellness. The core also eliminates the fluid odors to maintain a pleasant environment. The backsheet of the underpad is a green poly backing that is waterproof in nature. The waterproof backsheet protects the surface the pad is laid on by preventing the fluids from leaking out to the surface. It also ensures the stability of the pad and prevents it from skidding. To protect the user from any harm due to sharp edges, the McKesson Disposable Underpad is designed with heat-sealed non-woven edges that are gentle on the skin.
The disposable underpads are available in different sizes to be suitable for different surfaces and users. The pads are latex-free and hence suitable for people with latex allergies.
Product Features and Benefits
- Comes with green backsheet
- Not made of natural rubber latex
- Superior mat construction fluff core
- Protects furniture, wheelchairs and bedding
- Super absorbent polymer locks away wetness
- Heat sealed, non woven edges are gentle against skin
- Neutralizes pH of urine for skin wellness and odor control
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Absorbent Capacity: Moderate
- Backsheet Material: Poly Backing
- Absorbent Core Material: Fluff / Polymer
- Dimensions: 23 Inch x 36 Inch, 30 Inch x 30 Inch, 30 Inch x 36 Inch
- Model: UPMD2336, UPMD3030, UPMD3036