The Reliamed Reusable Underpad is an absorbent quilted underpad that protects surfaces from moderate incontinence leakages while assuring comfort to the user. It has a PVC-made waterproof backsheet that protects bed-linens, wheelchairs, couches, cushions etc. from getting wet or stained. The backsheet also skid resistant and keeps the entire underpad firmly in place without slipping or displacing with the patient’s movements.
The underpad has a total absorbency of eight ounces or two hundred and thirty seven milliliters which makes it ideal for moderate incontinence protection. The underpad has a topsheet of an ibex quilted fabrication that makes the pad incredibly durable. The fabrication also provides great moisture permeability that quickly traps and wicks fluids into the absorbent core. This helps keep the user’s skin dry and prevent skin maceration. Its moderate absorbency core absorbs the fluids and also minimizes the formation of odors to maintain a pleasant environment. The pH of the fluids is also neutralized to protect the user’s skin from irritation or rashes. The entire underpad is made of a superior fabric which makes it incredibly strong and resistant to degradation. The reusable pad does not erode or lose its efficiency even after multiple washes.
The Reusable Underpads by Reliamed are available in a number of different dimensions to be suitable for a variety of surfaces and purposes.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ibex quilted with odor control
- Water resistant PVC backing
- Machine washable underpads
- Non slip, keeps the pad in place
- Designed for moderate absorbency
- Protects mattresses, chairs, and other surfaces from leaks
- Manufacturer: ReliaMed
- Level of absorbency: Moderate
- Capacity: 8 oz. (237 milliliters) Soaker
- Dimensions: 23 x 36 Inch, 34 x 36 Inch, 36 x 54 Inch, 36 x 72 Inch, 44 x 52 Inch
- Model: ZRUP2336R, ZRUP3436R, ZRUP3654R, ZRUP3672R, ZRUP4452R