Resource 2.0 is a calorically-dense, high nitrogen, complete liquid formula, specifically designed for the management of fluid restriction and elevated nutritional needs. It is designed with a reduced level of sodium which is often indicated for patients requiring fluid restriction. Resource 2.0 has a mild flavor and is appropriate for supplemental feeding including medication pass programs, as well as for total enteral feeding.
Resource 2.0 is a Medical Food and consumers should consult with their physician on the use of this product.
Resource 2.0 Features:
- For management of fluid restriction
- Delicious, complete liquid nutrition.
- A great tasting nutrient dense supplement
- Complete liquid formula
- Lactose free
- Available in one delicious flavor: Vanilla Creme
- Medication pass programs
- Wound prevention and treatment programs
- Fluid restricted/volume sensitive patients
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Liver Disease with Ascites
- Pulmonary Edema
- Respiratory Disease
- Shortened feeding schedules
- Elevated Calorie and Protein Needs
- 480 calories in each 8 fl oz drink
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
NovaSource 2.0, novasource renal, nutrition 2.0, novartis resource 2.0, nutrition supplements, nutrient drink
Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3Day Orders, as well as Ground orders for 3 cases or more.