ADA Compliance at an Affordable Price!
This high-quality lift delivers convenience, reliability and a versatile access method that can be adapted to most pools and also can accommodate heavier users. This portable pool lift has a weight capacity of 500 lbs! That is 100 lbs more than the standard weight capacity of most lifts on the market!
The ADA Compliant pool lift features a removable and adjustable foot rest and dual flip-up arms for the ultimate in comfort when moving in and out of the pool. The lift features a full 360° powered rotation in either direction, so the pool lift can be used virtually anywhere. The stainless steel construction with durable epoxy powder coating insures that your pool lift will last many fulfilling years.
With the included safety features, adjustable lap belt, and fully submergible remote control, the Revolution Pool and Spa Lift is a perfect addition to any pool deck. Optional accessories and lift configurations are also available, including a Gurney/Stretcher Assembly, Sling Seat Adapter, and the comprehensive Accessory Upgrade Pack to maximize the comfort and usability of your lift. Buy your Revolution Pool Lift from ActiveForever.com today!
For more information on ADA Compliance and the *extended January 2013 deadline, be sure to check out our ADA Standards for Pool Lifts article and the Medical Supplies Blog!
Revolution Pool Lift Features:
- Works with above and in-ground pools and spas
- 24-volt rechargeable battery operation
- Service multiple pools and spas in close proximity
- Stainless steel construction and non-corrosive hardware
- Adjustable lap belt for unbeatable lift safety
- High weight capacity allows for greater comfort and accommodation
- Fully submergible 4-button control is simple and intuitive
- Available in multiple configurations for a customized lift experience
Revolution Pool Lift Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Battery Type: 24 Volt
- Rotation: Full 360 degrees
- Clearance Height: 30" (Standard) 50" (Spa Option)
- Please Note: This item is built to order and can take up to 8 weeks to ship
- Revolution Lift Specifications (.pdf)
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty covering structural components and 5 year pro-rated warranty for electronics
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: F-700RL, F-700RLNA, aquacreek, AQUACR, revo-lution, americans with disabilities act