The Accutrend Cholesterol Control for Accutrend Plus is a great diagnostic tool extremely useful in the detection of key parameters related to cardiovascular disease. The Accutrend Cholesterol Control Package provides one bottle of each low level and high-level cholesterol control solutions which are used the same way as a blood drop for performing testing on the Accutrend Plus System. This helps to verify the device is functioning properly.
The high level and low-level solutions are provided to let the user acknowledge if he or she is performing the test correctly. Each of the low level and high-level solution bottle contains two milliliters of the respective solutions. Both bottles of cholesterol control solution contain cholesterol, serum albumin, glucose, and preservatives and it needs to be stored at a temperature of thirty six to seventy seven degrees Fahrenheit. The fluids offer the user with an advantage of detecting any cardiovascular disease without going to a health expert. It also provides certainty about the proper working of the hardware to the user.
Product Features and Benefits
- Storage at temperatures between 36-77 degrees Fahrenheit
- Useful in testing the proper functioning of the machine
- Contains 2 bottles of high and low level cholesterol solution
- Used with Accutrend GC, GCT, Plus or Accu‑Chek InstantPlus meter
- Manufacturer: Roche Diagnostics
- For use with: Accutrend Plus or Accu-Chek InstantPlus meter
- Content: One bottle of 2 milliliter for each high level and low level cholesterol solution
- Model: 05219957001