The Rochester Medical UltraFlex External Catheter is an easy to use external catheter that is made out of a latex-free silicone material. The silicone material is breathable and does not allow moisture to build up. This helps keep the skin cool and dry and the catheter comfortable for use for long periods of time. The silicone of the UltraFlex Catheter is also translucent to allow users to visibly inspect their skin and ensure there is no damage to it while it is being used.
Since the catheter is latex-free, it is completely free of pungent odors and is suitable for people with latex allergies. A built in self adhesive band in the catheter helps keep it firmly in place without any deviations. The adhesive is not harmful to the skin and can keep the catheter in place for a very long period of time.
The Rochester UltraFlex External Catheter is designed to be resistant to twists and squeezing. This ensures that the urine flow is continuous and is not interrupted during any movement. It is recommended to use the external catheter for a single patient to avoid the risks of cross-contamination. After use, the catheter can easily be rolled out and removed. It is available in a wide range of dimensions to meet the individual needs of each user.
Product Features and Benefits
- Translucent for easy inspection of the skin
- Eliminates the risk of latex related allergies
- Built in adhesive band for ease of application
- Kink proof funnel ensures continuous urine flow
- Soft, breathable and odor free silicone construction
- Improves patient comfort and provides greater reliability
- Manufacturer: Rochester Medical
- Usage: Single patient use
- Material: Silicone
- Diameters: 25 millimeters, 29 millimeters, 32 millimeters, 36 millimeters, 41 millimeters
- Model: 33101, 33102, 33103, 33104, 33105