The Rocking T Knife is ideal for the disabled, people with an amputated arm, users with weak hands, weak grip strength, or limited dexterity in their fingers. It is an incredible tool that makes cutting food a lot more easy and helps you maintain your independence in the kitchen. As the name suggests, the T knife has a “T” shaped wooden handle that is specifically designed to be easily gripped. The handle is comfortable to hold and provides the user with complete control over the knife.
The Rocking Knife has a four and a half inch long sharp stainless steel blade. The blade has a curved shape that allows users to cut food with a rocking motion. This motion ensures that the food does not shift or move around the plate or cutting board and cuts off easily. The blade can be easily sharpened with a normal knife sharpener. For added safety, the edges of the Rocker T Knife blade are extremely curved and blunt to avoid injuries, making it an ideal kitchen helper.
The knife can be used to cut all types of food including meat, bread, fruits, and vegetables for eating or preparation. After use, it is safe to clean the Norco T Knife in the dishwasher along with other utensils.
Product Features and Benefits
- Cuts food easily with a stainless steel blade
- Blade may be sharpened with a knife sharpener
- Perfect for users with low hand strength and dexterity
- Safe and easy for use by people with Arthritis or weak grasp
- Carry around in vinyl case (sold separately) to use anywhere
- Comfortable large wooden handle is designed to fit your hand
- Manufacturer: North Coast Medical
- Steel Blade Measures: 4-½ Inches
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Model Number: NC28237