Never strain your caregiver or the patient again while trying to complete basic transfers in spaces wide and small after you invest in the Invacare Roze Stand-Up Lift which is ideal for ambulatory patients who lack the strength or muscle control to get themselves to a standing position. This lift easily rises the patient to a standing position to maximize ease of transfer and ensures caregivers remain safe. Like other patient lifts, this lift promotes independence, but the Roze rises above many others by easily lifting patients up to 450 LBS to a standing position from their bed, wheelchair, chair, or any other sitting position. In addition to being indispensable for those lacking the strength and mobility to lift themselves to a fully upright position, this lift is useful for those patients needing support during rehabilitation. one of the most useful professional-grade products in the extensive mobility aids category, the Roze will change the way you transfer.
By utilizing the mobile design that features a small footprint combined with a lightweight aluminum frame, care providers can easily maneuver this lift to retrieve and place patients from and into tight spaces such as the bath or rooms containing close beds or floor space allowing for little maneuverability. Easy to use battery-power adds even more flexibility and versatility, freeing the caregiver from dangerous over exertion and ensuring all parties stay safe while completing a basic task with dignity. With a large push handle, simple sling attachment, and adjustable-height kneepad, the Roze is comfortable and convenient, while reducing risk for patient and caregiver.
Whether permanently or temporarily disabled and given time, a patient's muscles and bones lose strength and their ability to support the patient's weight, aiding their mobility is therapeutic to their mind and body and beneficial to reduce or reverse conditions which can, and often do, arise from prolonged inactivity such as osteoporosis.
Manuals and Documents
Product Features & Benefits
- Height-adjustable knee pad for precision and comfort
- Removable footplate offers flexibility for users only needing help rising
- Small footprint and lightweight frame provides easy maneuverability
- Anti-entrapment motor safety device of safety and peace of mind
- Caster Size: 4 in
- Weight: 117 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Base Length 38.8 in
- Base Width: CLOSED 26 in. OPEN 44 in
- Height at sling hook-up: 37 in - 63.5 in
- Battery: 24V Rechargeable
- Charge Time: 6 hours
- Battery Life Indicator: Audio, Visual
- Warranty: 3 years on Lift, 2 years on Electronics
- Safety System: Emergency Controls: Stop, Up and Down
- Warranty: Limited Warranty - 5 Year – Lift, 2 Year - Electronics