The Rusch Belly Bag is a safe and ready-to-use abdominal urine collection bag that reduces accidents while boosting patient dignity and independence. Secured to the abdomen with a comfortable waist belt, this urinary drainage bag works with a foley or suprapubic catheter to provide constant relief 24 hours a day. The Rusch urine bag minimizes common bedside bag problems such as accidental catheter extraction, a significant cause of schedule disruption and patient disturbance. If you want a smoother operational flow and happier patients at your healthcare facility, buy the Rusch Belly Bag from ActiveForever.com today!
- Location on belly is convenient, dignified, safe
- Can be worn for 24 hours
- Suitable for foley or suprapubic catheter
- Easy-to-fasten waist belt, anti-reflux valve, soft nonwoven back panel
- Minimizes leg and bedside bag problems
Rusch Belly Bag Specifications:
- HCPCS Code: A4335
- Capacity: 1000 cc (34 fl oz)
- Appropriate for men and women
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 034341000002, RUSB1000_EA, RUSB1000_BX, teleflex, lifetech