Shipping Note: The Saebo Stretch Hand Splint must be shipped to your Physical Therapist, Orthotist or Prosthetist for fitting.
Using proprietary stretch technology, the Saebostretch Hand Splint allows your fingers to move through flexion, aiding your recovery from contractures and spasticity. Saebostretch features three grades of varying resistance which allow medical professionals to attain a more personalized fit for your hand.
The malleable wrist and thumb mount of the Saebostretch allows you to seamlessly adjust it as per your convenience. The non-slip strap and special padding of the Saebostretch uses a low-load long duration stretch to comfortably return your fingers to the desired position. The proprietary Breeth-O-Preen covering allows moisture to wick away maintaining your skin’s integrity and hygiene.
Traditional splints, such as the Comfort Cool Wrist Splint D-Ring are made of hard materials which cause the PIP (proximal IP joint ) to flex and the DIP (distal IP joint ) to hyperextend which results in joint damage and contractures. But the unique and dynamic hand piece of the SaeboStretch allows your fingers to move through flexion, gradually repositioning your fingers into extension.
Product Features & Benefits
- Strapping system uses anatomical points of control
- Three interchangeable hand pieces with a different resistance
- Prevents joint damage and offers the therapist more options
- Addresses soft tissue shortening, hypertonicity and hypermobility
- Prevents pain and damage while improving motion
- Patent pending strapping system
- Keeps the fingers right where you want them
- Prevents deformities of the hands due to stroke
- Increases ease and independence
- Manufacturer: Saebo
- Product Number: SAEBOSTRETCH
- Velcro Strapping
- Strapping is rubber-backed
- Slots and Cuts ensure proper fit
- Non-Skid Material
- Prevents Velcro-Strap Interlock
- A Palmer Pad supports the Palmer Arch
SaeboStretch Sizing Instructions
Measure across the proximal phalanges of digits 2-5 proximal to the PIP joints. Do not wrap the tape down the lateral or medial side of the hand.
- Small: 2 1/4" to 2 3/4"
- Medium: 2 3/4" to 3 1/4"
- Large: 3 1/4 " to 4"
Manuals and Documents