Safety Bath Walk In Bathtub
This walk in bathtub has a no slip surface on the floor and seat, a built-in hand held shower, and a grab bar on the door. All controls on the Safety Bath Walk In Bathtub are within easy reach. The seat and back are molded for maximum comfort and the sides of the walk in bathtub provide comfortable arm support.
The Serenity Walk In Tub is certified by CSA International, and the certification indicates that the bathtub meets all of the Plumbing and Electrical codes in both American and Canada. This walk in bathtub is designed to make it possible for the user to bathe independently or with minimal assistance. Purchase your Serenity Safety Bath Walk In Bathtub from ActiveForever today!
Note: The benefits of whirlpool action have been well documented and it has been found that many people with circulatory problems, arthritis and sore muscles as well as many other ailments can benefit from the use of a whirlpool in this walk in bathtub.
Serenity Safety Bath Walk In Bathtub Features :
Both models come with the following:
- Click this link to view a diagram of the Safety Bath Dimensions
- Can be installed in any convenient location in the home.
- Built in non-slip surface on the floor and seat
- Seat and back are molded to allow maximum support & comfort
- Sides provide comfortable arm support
- Walk in bathtub uses less water than a regular bathtub
- Adjustable scald guard taps for maximum temperature setting to prevent burns and for even temperatures when other water outlets are being used
- Unique design allows you to sit in chest level water if so desired
- All pipes for whirlpool drain when tub is drained - improves sanitation
- Contains no internal heater, uses your home or facility water heater saving energy costs
- Outward swing door with choice of left hand or right hand hinge
- All plumbing fixtures are supplied. Unit is pre-plumbed
- Grab Bar on the Door
- Pressure balancing scald guard taps
- Hand shower unit
- Lower door seal lip is 4 inches from the floor
- Approximate installation time is 4-6 hours.
- Seat Height (floor to seat): 11.5"
- This unit is finished on three sides for plumbing; access to the walk in bathtub can only be obtained through one door
- Delivery charge is for curb side delivery only
Safety Bath Walk In Bathtub Specifications:
||Approximately 25 gallons
||Right or Left Hand
||Marine grade gel coat fiberglass with fire retardant properties
|Door Clearance Required:
*Will replace a 5ft. bathtub*
Door closed: 36.5"
With drip tray: 40.5"
Door open: 59.5"
||10.5" - with 4" removable booster seat
|Door Opening Width:
|Step in Height:
||3" and 4" height
|Optional Faucet Panel:
||Pre-plumbed Posi-Temp TL 183 faucet, includes tub spout with diverter and pop up drain & hand-held shower
||120lbs. Shipping weight 200lbs
||300lbs. or up to 6ft. tall
||Extruded silicone rubber gasket
||Stainless Steel Cantilever Mechanism
||Measures: 8" x 8"
Located on 3 sides of the shroud
Access is also possible from below the bathtub
||Laminated press board with water proof coating
||1.5" ABS connection
||When viewed from outside the tub, drain is always on the right hand side, regardless of door swing
Soaker Tub with no jets
4 directional/adjustable Water Massage Jets
12 Warm Air Jets
|Water Pump, Air Blower:
||CSA, UL approved
Model V-Water massage 3/4 HP, 120V, 60HZ Model A-Air Massage 9.5A 120V, 60HZ
||110/120V - 15A GFI Outlet Required for Jetted Tubs
|Optional Heated Seat:
||Self Regulating, Requires a 15A GFI outlet
|Optional Corner Skirt and Trim Boards:
||3 corner finishing skirt with trim boards will finish off the area where a standard bathtub was removed
Warranty: 5 year warranty on bathtub, door handle, and latching mechanism. - 1 year parts and labor, remaining 4 years parts only. 1 year warranty on hydrotherapy components, heated seat, hand-held shower, drains and booster seat. Lifetime warranty on door seal
Please provide daytime contact information, so we can obtain proper specifications from you. Click here to download our pre-installation questionnaire.
Hawaii and Alaska residents, please call us at 1-800-377-8033 to place your order.
Safety Bath Walk In Bath tub Ships ground only. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: safetybath, bathroom, vitabath, vita bath