It also helps to prevent caregiver back injuries. The "fix lock" type buckle enables the caregiver to quickly and easily release the patient from the Transfer Belt. The SafetySure transfer belt comes with multiple handgrip points for a firm grip and good working position. Made from a sturdy, woven cotton fabric, the Safety Sure gait transfer belt features an anti-slide surface that secures the belt in place. The handgrips along the belt allow caregivers to use proper leverage during transfers and ambulation. If you want a mobility aid that will reduce caregiver strain and allow patients to experience a new level of independence and freedom, buy the SafetySure Transfer Belt from ActiveForever.com today!
Safety Sure Transfer Belt Features:
- Anti-slip inner surface, side and back straps
- Great for helping a patient to get up or sit down
- Transfers between bed and wheelchair or wheelchair and toilet or car
- Provide Secondary Support to those who need help when walking
- Help a patient maneuver when using the bathroom
SafetySure Transfer Belt Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large (Based off waist measurement - Please reference sizing chart below prior to purchasing.)
- Material: Woven cotton fabric
- Color: Grey
- Machine Washable: Yes
- SafetySure Transfer Belt Manual
|Sizes||Number of Grips||Fits Waist||Width||Length|
||23 - 36"
||32 - 48"
||42 - 60"
Warranty: Two (2) Year Limited Warranty
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: transfers, aid, 718122581207, 6033, 718122581306, 718122581405, gait belt, gate belt