The MTS SafetySure Mobility Transfer Gurney can be used in multiple ways. The gurney is primarily used to lift patients from floors to beds, turn them in bed, or transfer them from the bed to a chair or shower bench. The gurney is a lifting aid that is ideal for patients with limited upper, lower or full body mobility.
The SafetySure Mobility Transfer Gurney (MTS) is made of a nylon fabric that renders it incredibly durable and reliable. The nylon makes it smooth and gentle on the patient’s skin. To enhance patient comfort, the gurney also features a foam padding. This is especially useful when transferring users to and from hard surfaces. The caregivers handle the gurney using straps sewn around all edges. These straps are sewn to form the shape of eight to ensure maximum strength, reliability and ease of handling.
The MTS Transfer Gurney comes in a variety of sizes to suit individual needs ranging from pediatric to adult regular or bariatric patients. The gurney also comes with or without a plastic insert that makes it very rigid. This rigidity allows caregivers to easily insert the gurney under the patient for transfers. The gurney is safe to be washed in a machine but only after removing the padding and optional plastic insert.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Durable Straps for Enhanced Strength
- Gentle on Skin for Maximum Comfort
- Optional Plastic Insert to Make Gurney Rigid
- Can be Machine Washed
- Available in Different Sizes
- Manufacturer: Mobility Transfer Systems
- 4116 Dimensions (LxW): 36 x 39 Inch
- 4012, 4115 Dimensions (LxW): 39 x 16 Inch
- 4020, 4117 Dimensions (LxW): 60 x 34 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. (4012) | 600 lbs. (4020) | 250 lbs. (4115) | 350 lbs. (4116) | 500 lbs. (4117)