The CareFor Deluxe Reusable Underpad is an ideal choice for people who are looking for an economical underpad that can be used multiple times for a single patient. The underpad has a quilted three-layer construction to make sure it doesn't lose its firmness even after numerous machine washes and maintains its durability. Its soft-quilted, waterproof top-layer construction helps keep the user’s skin dry and free of rashes. It also prevents the build-up of moisture which could cause discomfort. The core of the underpad, apart from being super absorbent, is also antibacterial and anti-fungal in nature which helps maintain skin-wellness. The core is also responsible for reducing odor formation to maintain a healthy environment.
The underpads can assist users and caregivers in keeping surfaces such as chairs, wheelchairs, and mattresses completely safe during incontinence.
The polyester and rayon core of the CareFor Deluxe Underpad can absorb fluids up to a capacity of ten ounces or three hundred milliliters. The backsheet of the underpad is made up of a combination of PVC and polyester fiber which is waterproof and also prevents the bunching or shifting of underpads on the surface it is laid on to. The underpads are available in a range of sizes to suit individual needs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Water resistant, non slip outer layer
- Machine washable and stain resistant
- Antifungal and antibacterial top sheet
- Top layer prevents moisture from leaking
- Super absorbent inner layer locks in fluid
- Quilted construction helps maintain its shape
- Manufacturer: Salk Inc
- Backsheet Color: Blue
- Topsheet Material: Brushed Polyester
- Dimensions: 23 Inch x 36 Inch, 32 Inch x 36 Inch, 36 Inch x 54 Inch
- Model: 1990, 1994A, 1996, 1997