The Sharps Waste Disposal Containers are stackable and durable hazardous waste management tools that safely contain needles and other biohazardous material until it can be destroyed. Rugged and secure, the sharps containers feature puncture- and leak-resistant polypropylene that helps prevent accidental injury or contamination. These incinerator-safe sharps disposal containers are ideal for physicians' offices, hospitals, labs and care facilities.
The sharps waste containers have either wide horizontal-drop lids for bigger syringes or protective torturous-path lids which limit risky hand exposure. The locking transparent lids seal in the sharps waste for final disposal. Space-conscious users can easily stack the containers in a sturdy and efficient pile. Clearly marked, each sharps container has a biohazard warning and symbol printed on it. If you want to manage hazardous waste safely and conveniently, buy the Sharps Waste Disposal Containers - Stackable.
- Safely dispose of needles, larger syringes, biohazardous waste
- Locking transparent lids for ultimate disposal
- Conveniently stackable to save space
- Tortuous path lid minimizes hand exposure risk
- Various sizes available
- Puncture- and leak-resistant polypropylene construction
- Clear "Biohazard" warnings
Sharps Waste Disposal Containers - Stackable Specifications:
- Material: Puncture-and-leak resistant polypropylene
- Color: Red with black "Biohazard" label and symbol
- Cleaning: Autoclavable up to 280°F (137°C)
- Incinerator safe
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: ACM8702_EA, ACM8702_CS, ACM8703_CS, ACM8704_CS, ACM8705_CS, ACM8716_CS