The ShearCare 700 mattress from Drive and Mason Medical is an excellent pressure redistribution option for homecare and long term care patients. Its comfortable, layered foam is divided into 3 distinct pressure zones while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.Features and Benefits
- Multi-layered pressure redistribution foam mattress that features three-zones with a specifically designed top layer of precision die-cut foam
- Increases air circulation throughout the mattress, reducing heat buildup between the patient and sleeping surface
- Mattress is fully reversible end-to-end, increasing product longevity
- Bottom layer of high density foam provides a firm foundation
- Unique SSPT Rail System(TM) provides solid-edge support, allowing easy patient transfer to and from bed
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 3
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 84"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Model # 700sc-3-fb