These wheelchair pads absorb and re-circulate moisture or perspiration to prevent the buildup of surface moisture, which keeps the patient dry. This process keeps the patient comfortable and reduces the amount of times he or she may need to be changed. Ideal for patients with diabetes or nursing home patients, the sheepskin seat pad evenly distributes the patients' weight because of their resilient and springy feature.
For convenience, these wheelchair pads fit any standard wheelchair and have elastic Velcro fasteners can either secure the pad to the back and the seat or easily remove for cleaning These pads are completely machine washable and dryable. Unlike wheelchair pads, these pads stay soft and pliable after continual laundering. The sheepskin seat pads meet the requirements of Consumer Products Safety Commission and are naturally flame resistant. During the hot summer months, the seat pads keep the patient cool while they keep the patient warm during the cold winter months. Purchase your Sheepskin Ranch Sheep Skin Wheelchair Seat Pad from Active Forever today!
Sheepskin Ranch Sheep Skin Wheelchair Seat Pad Features:
- Reduce pressure at the point of body contact
- Fits any standard wheelchair
- Adds cushion and support to mobility aids
- Reduce risk of body sores, friction, and tearing of the skin
- Keep the patient dry by resisting build-up of moisture
- Machine washable and dryable
- Reduces fatigue and welcomes relief
- Keeps patient cool during hot summer months and warm during cold winter months
- Naturally flame resistant
- Comfortable and soft to the touch
Sheepskin Ranch Sheep Skin Wheelchair Seat Pad Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18" x 16"
- Materials: 100% sheepskin
- Includes: Sheepskin Pad with elastic straps and slides
- Meets requirements of Consumer Products Safety Commission
- Made in USA
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 111, sheep skin, wheel chair