The Shoe Boot Valet allows you to put your shoes and boots on without having to bend over. Even those with limited hand strength can use this handy device. It is very lightweight and portable, weighing only one pound, but made of high-strength material. The attached gripping mechanism has a curved shoehorn attached to simplify use.
The Shoe & Boot Valet can be used with one hand while sitting or standing and does not require a prescription This state-of-the-art device shows important progress for those who have difficulty putting on or taking off their footwear. Buy one for the home or office, or as a gift for your aging parents or grandparents. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Shoe Boot Valet Features:
- Perfect for the elderly or those who just had hip or back surgery
- Unique patented design removes footwear with one hand
- Can be used in a standing or sitting position
- Portable and lightweight - one 1 pound!
- Gravity grip handle requires little to no gripping strength
- Ideal for cold and we climates
- Works on most types of footwear
- Durable construction
- Great gift idea
Shoe Boot Valet Specifications:
- Height: 27.5"
- Width: 3.5"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Weight: 1.00 lb
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material: Aluminum
How to use the Shoe Boot Valet:
Putting footwear on:
- Slip the gripping mechanism over the heel of your footwear
- Slide your foot into your shoe
- Pull the handle up to grip the heel and pull your footwear on
- The release the handle and pull the device out
Taking footwear off:
- Insert shoehorn into back or shoe
- Pull the handle up to grip the heel
- Pull your foot out of your shoe
- The release the handle and pull the device off
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: shoe & boot valet, shoeboot, vala, vale, shoe horn, aids for the elderly, 00853631002000, 853631002000, aids for daily living, long handled shoe horn, mobility device, muscle weakness, joint problems, SBV