Designed with comfort and safety in mind, the ShoulderDolly® Lifting System allows you to move heavy objects through difficult to maneuver areas while helping you to prevent back injuries. The ShoulderDolly® Lifting System allows you to move large, heavy objects through otherwise difficult spaces such as stairs, uneven ground, doorways, turns, and long paths. Because the lifted item remains upright, you can move around tight corners that would normally be almost impossible to maneuver.
Clinically shown to drastically reduce the strain on back, arm, and hand muscles, the ShoulderDolly® Lifting System utilizes the larger, stronger muscles of your shoulders and legs to do the lifting. Hand trucks, wheeled dollies, and carts can leave marks or tire tracks on your floor, and often you are left having to lift the object from them in order to go upstairs or go around corners. Bending, lifting, and twisting your body in this fashion can lead to serious back injury. With the ShoulderDolly® Lifting System, there is no need to pause or change positions - moving the heavy object is left to one continuous, comfortable motion. No more uncomfortable positions! No more dented doorways and walls!
Constructed of a durable polypropylene webbing, the ShoulderDolly® Lifting System features tension buckle that can be adjusted to account for your height, the size of the object, and how high off the ground you would like the object to be. These adjustments make it much easier for movers of two different heights to properly balance a large item. Moving can be stressful and tough on your body; with the ShoulderDolly® Lifting System you can move bulky objects like dressers, entertainment center, hutches, sofas, king sized mattresses, televisions, washer/dryers, and refrigerators in less time with much less effort and strain. ActiveForever is certain you will find that the ShoulderDolly® Lifting System will help change the way you move for good. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
ShoulderDolly® Lifting System Features:
- Takes the strain of lifting heavy objects off of your back, arms, and hands
- Allows you to maneuver difficult spaces such as stairs, uneven ground, doorways, and sharp turns with ease
- Eliminates the need for hand trucks, wheeled dollies, and carts which can leaves marks on your floor
- Clinically tested and endorsed by orthopedic surgeons
- The patented 5″ buckle allows for unlimited adjustments in lifting, allowing movers to lift items up to 9′ in length
- Makes it easier to move items such as dressers, washers, dryers, couches, entertainment centers, hutches, china cabinets, televisions, and refrigerators
- Constructed of strong polypropylene webbing and military style hardware
- Ideal for furniture delivery and moving companies
- Helps you to avoid uncomfortable lifting positions that can cause serious injury
- Allows you to stand upright the entire time, putting much less strain on your back
ShoulderDolly® Lifting System Specifications:
- Shoulder Dolly LD1000 Lifting System Consumer Light Duty Manual
- Recommended Weight Capacity: 800 lbs (see note below)
- Strap Material: Constructed from polypropylene webbing
- Hardware: Steel
- Strap: Adjustable to account for mover height, object size, and desired ground clearance
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Packaging Dimensions: 12"L x 9"W x 3"H
- Includes: two (2) one-size-fits-all harnesses and one (1) 12'L x 5"W lifting strap
Please Note: While the recommended weight capacity is up to 800 lbs, the maximum load you may carry is subjective to your own personal abilities. Lifting excessive amounts of weight can result in injury despite the features of this product. ActiveForever assumes no responsibility for any injuries sustained while using this product.
Warranty: one (1) year warranty against manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: LD1000, harness, 895678000014, shoulder dolly, shoulder-dolly, doly, dolie, Consumer Light Duty, 895678000007, LD1000, LD2000, lifting straps, appliance dolly