Patients confined to their beds can enjoy the comfort and health benefits that come with the Sierra Gel Mattress Overlay from Drive and Mason Medical. The overlay's therapeutically advanced design places a series of gel bladders between two layers of high density foam excellent for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The Sierra is easy to clean, requires no assembly and is available for a variety of mattress sizes.Features and Benefits
- One-Piece construction requires no assembly
- The Sierra incorporates a series of gel bladders encapsulated between high-density polyurethane sculptured foam and a support base
- This combination creates a therapeutically advanced yet cost effective support surface
- Optimal environment for treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers
- Easy to clean, low shear cover; Top cover is fluid resistant; Bottom cover is waterproof
- Elastic corner straps to secure overlay to mattress
- Convoluted high-density polyurethane foam topper
- Split bladders contain an aqueous non-toxic gel solution and prevents migration
- Actual Product Weight: 49.5 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 78"
- Overall Product Width: 42"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Convoluted Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 3671-42