Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Sigvaris Athletic Performance Compression Socks
True graduated compression means the strongest compression is at the ankle and diminishes gradually from the ankle to the top of the sock. These Performance Compression Socks act as a layer of muscle which more effectively circulates blood back to the heart to provide muscles tired from athletic exertion with more nutrients and oxygen.
Designed from more than 50 years of graduated compression expertise, these athletic compression socks not only reduce recovery time by helping muscles rebuild more proficiently, they also help prevent delayed onslaught muscle soreness by aiding in the removal of lactic acid build up in the muscles (a natural result of exercise).
The Sigvaris Athletic Performance Compression Socks have numerous innovative features above and beyond the benefits of the average athletic compression sock (it is important to note few athletic compression socks on the market are actual "true graduated compression" socks). These features include superior support, comfort, dryness, a footbed cushion to keep feet free of blisters, special protection for the toes, reduction of vibrations on susceptible ligaments (via the socks Achilles tendon protector), and an extra-wide sock band which holds the sock in place but doesn't cut into your skin. Reflectors on the sock band provide additional safety at night.
These Performance Compression Socks are made from the same latex-free, patented fabric as the Sigvaris Athletic Recovery Compression Socks to keep your feet dry, cool, and odor free. Whether you are a professional athlete, triathlete or a weekend warrior, maximize your athletic performance and buy the Sigvaris Athletic Performance Compression Socks at ActiveForever.com today!
Athletic Performance Compression Socks Features:
- Provides true graduated compression
- Designed with over 50 years of graduated compression expertise
- Improves blood circulation
- Increases oxygen and nutrients delivery to muscles
- Helps reduce leg aches and pains to enhance athletic performance
- Optimal support and comfort
- Extra wide comfort band with reflectors for additional safety
- Achilles tendon protector helps protect ligaments from vibrations
- Footbed cushion and toe protector keeps feet blister free
- Patented Dri-Release fabric keeps feet dry, cool, and odor free
- Superior fit based on both your shoe size and the circumference of your ankle
- Variety of size options available to fit athletes of all shapes and sizes
- Endorsed by the Indianapolis Colts, Atlanta Falcons, and many other professional athletes
Athletic Compression Socks Specifications:
- Compression Amount: 20-30mmHg True Graduated Compression
- Fiber Content: 64% Nylon / 17% Polyester / 19% Spandex
- Sizes: Please reference sizing chart to determine the correct size prior to purchasing
(Tour de la cheville)
(Tour du mollett)
|Shoe Size (Pointure)||Your Size|
|7" - 8.5"
(18 - 21.5 cm)
|11.5" - 15.5"
(29.5 - 39cm)
|8.5" - 10"
(21.5 - 25.5cm)
|12.5" - 17.5"
(31.5 - 45cm)
|10" - 11.5"
(25.5 - 29cm)
|14" - 20"
(35.5 - 51cm)
|11.5" - 13"
(29 - 33cm)
|16" - 23"
(40.5 - 58cm)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: sigveris, sig varis, life for legs, compression stockings, 4P2CL, A25288