Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The Sigvaris Athletic Recovery Compression Socks are specifically designed to do just that. From relieving tired, sore and aching legs effectively, to recirculating lactic acid buildup, the cause of muscle pain and fatigue, Sigvaris Athletic Compression Therapy Socks represent the newest and most advanced training and recovery method on the market today.
As a global leader of graduated compression therapy, the Sigvaris Company has over 50 years of graduated compression expertise, and they have utilized this knowledge to create these unique and highly effect Athletic Recovery Socks. Constructed from latex-free, double-covered spandex threads to make the socks more durable, comfortable and easy to wear, the Sigvaris Athletic Recovery Compression Socks can be worn both during and after athletic performance to increase blood circulation and improve athletic ability.
With a patented breathable Dri-Release and FreshGuard Moisture Wicking Fabric blend, Sigvaris Athletic Recovery Compression Socks offer superior odor control, comfort, and consistently dry and cool feet. A moderate compression gradient (15-20mmHg) is also beneficial for a variety of conditions, from poor circulation to varicose veins, to preventing deep vein thrombosis during travel. Buy your pair today from ActiveForever.com!
Sigvaris Athletic Compression Socks Features:
- Used by professional sports teams and triathletes!
- Reduces recovery time after strenuous activity
- Promotes the flushing of lactic acid to relieve delayed onset muscle soreness
- Superior fit with an assortment of athletic sizing
- Manufactured by a company with 50+ years of graduated compression expertise
- Patented Dri-Release fabric with Freshguard virtually eliminates odors
- Superior comfort of cotton, but keeps you drier and cooler than regular cotton
- Ideal for during or after athletic activity, travel, or recovery
Sigvaris Recovery Socks Specifications:
- Fiber Content: 67% DriRelease Polyester, 26% Nylon, 7% Spandex (Latex Free)
- Compression Amount: 15-20mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression
- Colors: Black and White
- Sizing: Based on shoe size - Please reference sizing chart below prior to purchasing
|Sock Size||Womens Shoe Size||Mens Shoe Size||Ankle Circ.|
|A (Small)||< 7.5||< 6.5||7" - 9.5"|
|B (Medium)||7.5 - 9.5||6.5 - 8.5||7.5" - 10"|
|C (Large)||10 - 12||9 - 11||8" - 10.5"|
|D (X-Large)||12.5 - 15||11.5 - 14||8.5" - 11.5"|
Instructions and Care:
- Hand washing is recommended, but you may machine wash on the gentle cycle with garment turned inside out.
- Use lukewarm water and a mild detergent. (We suggest SIGVARIS Washing Solution.)
- To protect the garment during washing, we recommend turning the garment inside out before washing.
- Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Rinse well and AIR-DRY. (AVOID tumble drying.)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 401CS, 401CM, 401CL, 401CX, 401CXX, travel socks, runner stockings, support wear, sigveris, sigvoris, sigvaris compression socks