Made from 66% Supima cotton for extra comfort and durability, 8% Spandex for compression support dual wrapped with 26% smooth nylon fibers for added durability, these hypoallergenic socks provide therapeutic relief, extraordinary softness and contemporary styling. Great for sensitive skin, and recommended by physicians for minor circulation issues, these socks are the industry leaders in comfort, efficacy and durability.
These 15-20mmHg compression therapy socks are ideal for anyone with mild swelling (edema), leg aches and pain, minor venous insufficiencies, or professions which require extended periods of time spent standing. Graduated compression socks are also great for travel to help prevent clots or deep vein thrombosis, making the Sigvaris Women's Casual Cotton Compression Socks the perfect choice for promoting overall leg health. Available in a three different sizes to fit most leg shapes, buy your pair of Sigvaris Women's Casual Cotton Compression Socks 15-20mmHg today from ActiveForever.com!
Women's Casual Cotton Socks Features:
- Prevents leg fatigue while standing, walking and running
- Hypoallergenic cotton fibers
- Contemporary style for everyday wear
- Roomy, flat seamed toe prevents rubbing
- Latex free
- Non-constricting top band and toe area
- Highest quality natural cotton provides extraordinary softness
- Extended durability and comfort
Sigvaris Casual Cotton Compression Socks Specifications:
- Compression Rating: 15-20mmHg
- Fiber Content: 68% Supima Cotton, 26% Nylon, 8% Spandex
- Colors: White, Brown, and Khaki
- Please Note: For best fit, measure the circumference of your ankle (in inches) and consult the table below
|Sock Size||Shoe Size||Ankle Circ.|
||6.5 - 8.5
||7" - 9"
||9 - 11
||7.5" - 10"
||11.5 - 14
||8" - 10.5"
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 186CA00, sigvares, samson, sclerotherapy, DVT, embolism, 745129180904