The double-covered inlay yarns facilitate easy donning and removal while absorbing perspiration and preventing heat buildup. The contemporary ribbed design combined with the 20 - 30 mmHg compression provide consistent graduated compression from your feet to your knee. Available in a variety of colors, the Sigvaris Womens Cotton Knee High Medical Stockings 20-30 mmHg features high-stretch knit construction with a high degree of elasticity.
The Sigvaris 230 series is great for wearing in the warm weather and for people with sensitive skin. Ideal for all women, the Sigvaris Womens Cotton Knee High Medical Stockings 20-30 mmHg feature an integrated foot release zone with added length and reduced compression in the foot area. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Sigvaris Medical Stockings Features:
- Used for varicose veins, swelling, venous ulcers, and tired, achy legs
- Double-covered yarns
- High degree of elasticity
- Stockings are easy to put on and remove
- Ideal for wearing in the warmest weather
- Absorbs perspiration and prevents heat build-up
- Latex free
Sigvaris Compression Specifications:
- Compression: 20-30 mmHg
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large Click here for Sizing Chart
- Length: Short or Long
- Toe Style: Closed
- Fabric Content: 50% Nylon, 25% Spandex, 25% Cotton
- Black Mist:
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: sig varis, 232