The Skil-Care Safety Alarm Unit & Sensor Pad is a convenient solution for caregivers who look after individuals that are potential fall-risks. When a patient leaves their wheelchair or bed, the alarm sounds an alert so medical professional and caregivers can help prevent potentially harmful falls. It comes with a high/low volume control, so you can adjust the tone to match your comfort level. It is easily installed under the individual’s seat or to their headboard and automatically resets when a patient sits or lies down.
The two-tone buzzer will alert you when the battery is low and needs to be replaced, which gives both patient and caregiver the ability to feel confident that it is always functioning effectively.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy Mountable Installation
- LED Flash Indicator Light/Low Battery Warning
- Volume and Tone Control for Alarm
- Bumpers, Cord Loop & Velcro Tab
- Automatic Sensor Reset
- Modular or Mini-Plug Sensor Options
- Unmatched One Year Guarantee
Manuals and Documents