The Posey SkinSleeve Protective Arm Sleeves for Thin Skin is a very useful piece of clothing for the protection of skin from sun damage, dust and other external factors. It is also very beneficial for patients who have wounds by protecting them from tears and abrasions. This non-compressing Skinsleeves protector is knitted from extremely soft cotton, nylon, spandex yarn which is latex free and is also four-way stretchable.
The Posey SkinSleeve Arm Protectors also come with a pressure absorbing pad sewed to the elbow that prevents any uncomfortable contact with the user skin. This skin protection comes for two skin tone types: dark and light. It is available in four color-coded sizing bands in the market namely small, medium, and large with red, green, and yellow respectively. Different available sizes and colors make the product versatile for usage by a wide array of individuals.
The Posey Arm Protector prevents the disruption of any medical treatment by shielding the wounds of a person and can also protect it from any aggravation and infection. The fabric of this protective sleeve is machine washable and can be reused while still maintaining hygiene.
Product Features and Benefits
- Machine washable fabric
- Available in 4 color coded sizing band
- Made from latex free cotton nylon spandex fabric
- Prevents disruption of medical treatment by shielding the wounds
- Shields the skin from tears, abrasions and other environmental factors
- Also comes with a pressure absorbing pad sewed to the protector sleeves
- Manufacturer: Posey Products LLC
- Skin color: Light (6000, 6000S, 6000B, 6002, 6000L, 6000GS, 6000GM, 6000GL), Dark (6003, 6003S)
- Product Length (Inch): 15 ½ (6000S, 6003S, 6000GS), 16 ½ (6000, 6002, 6003, 6000B, 6000GM), 18 (6000L, 6000GL)
- Limb Circumference (Inch): 8 ½ (6000S, 6003S, 6000GS), 11 (6000, 6002, 6003, 6000B, 6000L, 6000GM, 6000GL)
- Product Size/Color Band: Small/Red (6000S, 6003S, 6000GS), Medium/Green (6000, 6002, 6003, 6000B, 6000GM), Large/Yellow (6000L, 6000GL)
- Model: 6000, 6000B, 6000S, 6000L, 6000GL, 6000GM, 6000GS, 6002, 6003, 6003S
Product Information and Documents