The Eagle Tub Mount Transfer Bench is ideal for smaller bathrooms and those with limited mobility. With a tub mount transfer bench, bathing is both safer and easier. What makes the Swivel Seat Tub Mount Transfer Bench unique is the space saving tub-mounting features. Unlike most transfer benches, the Tub Mount Transfer Bench doesn't have any legs extending outside of the bathtub, saving space and helping to keep water from splashing outside of the bathtub.
The Tub Mount Transfer Bench also features a swivel seat that makes getting in and out of the bath tub even easier and safer. In addition, the seat swivels a full 360 degrees so it can be used for tubs with faucets at either end. Enjoy unmatched safety and quality for patient bathtub transfers without taking up too much space; buy the Sliding Swivel Tub Mount Transfer Bench from ActiveForever.com today!
Tub Mount Transfer Bench Features:
- Bathroom space saver, transfer bench mounts onto the tub wall
- Tub mounts easily clamp to side of tub without scratching
- Non-slip surface keeps you from sliding off the transfer bench
- Durable and lightweight aluminum frame
- Height adjustable, allowing the transfer bench to fit any tub
- Features double safety locks for inside and outside positions
- Equipped with safety strap for added safety
- Drain holes on the seat and back rest allow for easy drainage
- Easy to assemble without any tools
Snap N Save Tub Mount Transfer Bench Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Seat Width: 20.5"
- Seat Depth: 13.5"
- Actual Sliding Distance: 15"
- Overall Width: 34"
- Seat Height: 18" - 22.5"
- Required Tub Clearance: 14" - 18"
- Tub Requirements:
- Tub Wall Width: 2.75 - 5.75"
- Inside Tub Width (at Bottom): 16.5" (minimum)
- Inside Tub Width (at Top): 22.5" (minimum)
- Tub Wall Height (inside): 13" - 17.5"
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as the Tub Mount Transfer Bench is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders.
How to use the Tub Mount Transfer Bench:
- Sit patient on the tub mount transfer bench perpendicular to the bath tub with lower white lock arm in place.
- Release upper red lock arm and lower white arm turn patient 90 degrees towards the bath tub and re-lock the red lock arm.
- Have the patient grab the tub mount transfer bench hand rail towards the inside on the tub and allow them to slide themselvesinto the tub.
- Once they are in the tub set the lower white lock arm in place.
- Your patient is now ready to take a shower and is securely in place.
- For added safety, an additional velcro strap can be fastened over the patient's lap.
Warranty: One year limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, the Tub Mount Transfer Bench is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: bathroom accessories, bath safety, 37762, eagle health supplies, bath bench, shower bench, tub-mount, tubmount
Write Your Own Review