The Smith & Nephew Allevyn Hydrocellular Heel Dressing is designed for a superior anatomical and comfortable fit to enhance management of wounds on the heel. This dresssing creates and maintains a moist wound environment and provides physical separation between the wound and external environment to prevent infraction.
The Smith & Nephew Allevyn Hydrocellular Heel Dressing exudates absorption and the management of partial to full thickness wounds including ulcers (venous, arterial or diabetic), pressure sores, surgical incisions and excisions and burns (1st and 2nd degree). It has a unique, trilaminate structure made of a non-adherent, wound contact layer, a soft and highly absorbent hydrocellular layer, and a pink outer film layer that is both bacteria-proof and waterproof. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Smith & Nephew Allevyn Hydrocellular Heel Dressing Features:
- Absorbs and retains exudate, bacteria and cellular debris, providing clean, mess free dressing changes
- Designed to fit snugly around the back of the foot, ensuring a better anatomical fit
- Can be held in place with a lightly conforming bandage or tape
- One-piece shaped construction
- Soft and cushioning, giving excellent patient comfort
- Nonadherent wound contact layer
- Highly absorbent, central, hydrocellular layer
- Waterproof outer film layer
- Moist wound environment
- Protective padding
Smith & Nephew Allevyn Hydrocellular Heel Dressing Specifications:
- Size: 4 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Quantity: Each or Case of 6
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 66007630, non-adherent dressing