Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Smith & Nephew CovRSite Adhesive Wound Cover ss designed as a secondary cover dressing for gels, gel sheets, alginates, wound fillers and non-adhesive foams. It can also be used as an alternative to tape and gauze over central line dressings. The gentle adhesive is designed so that the dressing can be changed daily. It is indicated for the management of acute or chronic wounds. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Smith & Nephew CovRSite Adhesive Wound Cover Features:
- Excellent once-a-day cover dressing for the management of acute or chronic wound
- Replaces traditional tape and gauze with a single step dressing
- Gentle adhesive is non-sensitizing and non-irritating
- Covered when used on wounds with light to moderate exudate
- Water-resistant, extensible and conformable
- Applies and removes easily
Smith & Nephew CovRSite Adhesive Wound Cover Specifications:
- Size: 4" x 4"
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Usual Allowable Amount: Up to 1 per day (gauze with border)
- Specific Coverage Criteria: Covered when used on wounds with light to moderate exudate
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: smith and nephew, Composite Cover Dressing, coversite, 59714000